-->

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I know I can! I know I can!

Because I am the little litigation engine that could (and, unlike most, would), I must: An update on my litigation efforts:

First, in my Article V litigation against Speaker Ryan (Boehner resigned recently) and Senator McConnell, the case was remanded back to D.C. Superior Court by the U.S. District Court. Not surprisingly, Speaker Ryan has now appealed that remand to the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.  I have promptly moved for Summary Affirmance of the Remand Order.  In the scheme of things, this appeal will probably delay the progression of this Article V case to a decision on the merits by six (6) months or more.

Second, in my litigation against the Foreperson of the Grand Jury for Montgomery County Maryland, the State Attorney has filed their Answer Brief and I have now filed my Reply Brief.   In sum, the State Attorney argues that they should be the unaccountable gatekeeper to the Grand Jury.  I argue the opposite.  We will see if the common law prevails or the march of executive/judicial tyranny continues unabated.

Additionally, I have put in three Hawaiian Certificates of Live Birth and juxtaposed them against the COLB of Mr. Obama. If the Court wants to act like ostriches and ignore the glaring anomalies in Mr. Obama's COLB, there is nothing more I can do.

Oral argument is set for the first week in February 2016, so nothing much will happen until then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice!